Gear

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Attention Mail Senders

I interrupt my Michigan cycling (currently at Burger King in Mackinac City) to announce that I most likely more or less should be in Ashland, Wisconsin in about a week.  So, finish up those letters, get to the store to get some treats, and disguise all that cash in an envelope and send me some general delivery mail:

The Ashland Post Office in Wisconsin:
615 Main Street West
Ashland, WI 54806-1300
(715) 682-4848

To send something general delivery, you need to address it as follows:
Ross Guberman
General Delivery

615 Main Street West
Ashland, WI 54806-9999


Hopefully that works, it should.  Tomorrow morning I take a little van ride and cross the Mackinac Bridge into the Upper Peninsula.  Still Michigan, but it seems like another world.  I'll write a real entry about the rest of my time in Michigan in several days, once I actually get out of Michigan, which again, should be about a week (5-7days)

No comments: