Gear

Monday, November 7, 2011

From 0 to 10,000


I wrote some stuff down, but I think pictures are a better way to try to capture a smidgen of the last 6 months, the last 10,000 miles on my bike. It's been amazing...beyond amazing. From my first mile with Mark and Melissa by my side, to months alone, then weeks with 3 other friends, now me and Chris and soon Brittany, the people and places have kept me in awe of this life and this world. To all I have met on my travels, thank you all. To those who have been with me, on the bike and at home, thank you all. I thank my precious life, this precious world. To life, freedom and love. Here's to 10,000 more, all bingle by bingle.


PS:  You should play epic, awe inspiring music to accompany this little photo montage to give it that bittersweet feeling it deserves.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ross, that was so emotional, I almost cried!

I'm sitting at home, indoors, and realized that winter is coming, that makes me miss you guys and biking even more. Saw Grand Canyon from above when flying home, it looked very small.

Stay safe and have fun!

Cuz Alysse said...

Ross...what an amazing experience and adventure..I'm in awe of what you have seen in this beautiful country of ours...thank you for bringing us all into your world, you are doing what most of dare to dream of! so proud of you! xoxox Cousin Alysse

Sheila Poettgen said...

Right on. Some beautiful shots to go with your beautiful reflections.