Gear

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big Sky Country

Like the great open spaces that I hope to visit, my plans, ideas, thoughts, etc are wide open.  Except for one thing.  I'm going biking.  But not just biking.  For years and years I have dreamed of experiencing the North American landscape, of learning about the people, nature, communities that are scattered among the mountains, prairies, valleys, badlands, goodlands, tetons, cliffs, hidden rivers and soft spots covered in pine. 

More or less on May 1st, I will embark on a new life chapter. Some call it wunderlust, some call it adventure.  Thats all correct, but it's also more.  It's an expression for my love of biking, of desires to learn more about limitations, to learn, to write, to fall in love with the varied beauty that surrounds us but often we fail to see.  Amongsts the city streets, shops, and banners life seems displaced.  There is more, so much more. More that is real, immediate, daring, heartbreaking, heartfilling.  It's all within, but the world outside can help bring it to boil. 

So my little bingler's, once again we'll have changes here.  We'll keep on bingle by bingle, cause thats how its goes, but i'll be documenting more my life travels among the land here.  So I hope whoever you are that is reading this, you'll join me.

No comments: