Gear

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Limbo, not the bar mitzah version


I figured since i have plenty of time to practice Portuguese, why not do none of that and instead practice writing blog entries, which is much more important. Limbo. To go from having a routine you are used to, a place, a life, formality and to than take it all away, its difficult. that's what i expected the peace corps to be, but instead, i'm practicing it, like my blog writing, by being home for two weeks. maybe it would have been better to go right from a job and apartment to the peace corps, but lo, it did not work out that way. so while i have things to do, i do not feel that urgency i perhaps would have felt or should have felt otherwise. regardless, i've been researching packing lists and i plan to make my own, and like everyone else i've found, i'll post it on here because what could be more entertaining than reading about what i put into bags to take with me.

i have about two weeks till i leave for atlanta.

oh, while i'll check my spelling here and there, for those of you who are teachers or stiklers for grammer, i simply refuse to capatalize most words. refuse i say,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

white typing on black background. clean, easy to read. good work.

Melissa said...

I love the pic of you fixing your bike. In about four weeks I'll probably cry looking at it, but for now, I just smile. : ) Oh, and I agree with Steve. Good work.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I refuse to believe this is you until I see some spelling nistooks.